Now's the time to submit your Real Weddings for a chance to be featured in our 2015 Spring/Summer issue!
Be just like Jennifer Williams & Spencer Ragsdale (above), who were featured in our 2014 Fall/Winter issue, by submitting your wedding photos to us! Photographers, just like Drew Cason Photography (photos above), you too can see your photos published inside our nearly 200-page magazine!
Deadline is Sept. 12 for...
- Real Weddings: Print and use these instructions for Real Wedding submissions.
- Please only submit weddings that have happened from Jan. 1, 2014 to present.
- Please don't submit anything you've already submitted to another magazine. We only feature exclusive content in print.
- Insider tip: Each issue, we also use photos we received during RW submissions for a photo feature of inspired ideas in print from the mailed-in CDs that didn't make Real Weddings, so send a CD in even if you think the wedding may not make the cut. Plus, we share tons of unused submissions right here on our blog.
No deadline, ever for...
- Blog submissions: ArkansasBride.com is where 1,000+ bridal visitors come daily for the scoop on Arkansas weddings. If you submit for print and we can't use it, we just might use it on the blog! Or you can send submissions year-round to be featured on the blog - from engagements to bridals to real weddings – here's how to submit for the blog.