It’s Here! Our New Issue & First-Ever 'His & Hers' Special Edition of Arkansas Bride
Too often the groom gets overlooked during the wedding planning process. If he’s given a chance to offer input, it often begins and ends with the clothing he’ll wear come the big day. We hope to change all that with our first-ever “His & Hers” planning edition, complete with five-plus pages of content devoted solely to the groom—and all the things he should have input on! If nothing else, you’ll find great gift ideas to consider giving your sweet man and ways to jazz up his wedding ensemble.
We hope you’re as obsessed with the new issue as much as we are, and share it with your fellow brides and bridesmaids—and grooms! Here are just a handful of our favorite things to discover inside:
- A shower just for HIM! Check out our uniquely themed Honey-do Shower inspiration board, which features great items found by styled shoot extraordinaire and popular wedding photographer, Erin Wilson.
- 11 Real Weddings bursting with creative décor and ideas—look for cacti, cute kiddos, stunning gowns and personalized details to consider for your big day.
- The top trends and ideas in 2017: Discover the coolest ideas from real brides and Arkansas wedding pros.
- A destination wedding guide: The new edition of Hot Springs Wedding Planner is featured inside.
- Bridal fashion, flowers and fine menswear: You don’t want to miss our fall fashion spread or the elaborate tablescapes featured within. Bonus: We present modern looks and accessories for grooms to rally up their wedding-style game this season.
- More styled shoots than ever before! That’s right, we added an entire spread to ensure we could share the best styled shoots from the past season and from vendors across the state. There are three special styled shoots inside—enjoy!
If you can believe it, there’s even more than we’ve spotlighted here. Woot! We invite you to dig in, go cover to cover, and soak up all the great information and ideas we curated for you, brides, in this, our first-ever “His & Hers” edition.