It’s Here! Inside the New Spring/Summer 2018 Issue of Arkansas Bride
When our team brainstormed the theme of this issue, we knew we wanted it to be clean, bright and simple. Think: all-white bouquets, modern gowns, and scaled-back elegance. We're more than pleased to present to you our white-hot Spring/Summer 2018 edition!
We hope you’re as obsessed with the new issue as much as we are, and share it with your fellow brides and bridesmaids! Here are just a handful of our favorite things to discover inside:
- Gift ideas for guests from the minute they arrive to the morning after. Our Tastemakers from across the state delivered some darling ideas to make your guests feel the love. From Hello to Stay Awhile to Goodbye!
- 12 Real Weddings bursting with creative décor and ideas—look for colorful pompoms, a brunch reception, stunning gowns and personalized details to consider for your big day.
- All things floral: We took a deep dive into the world of wedding flowers to help you save, budget and choose the best blooms for your wedding.
- A brand-new wedding guide: We added a Northeast Arkansas Bridal Guide to spotlight the best of the best for your NEA wedding.
- Bridal fashion, flowers, and fine menswear: You don’t want to miss our spring fashion spread or the elaborate tablescapes featured within.
- Styled shoot inspiration for days! There are three special styled shoots inside from the best vendors across the state for your enjoyment. Botanical Beauty, Fig & Berry and Au Naturel State.
If you can believe it, there’s even more than we’ve spotlighted here. We invite you to pour a glass of wine (or champagne if that's more your style!), and go cover to cover, soaking up all the great content and ideas we curated for you in this edition.