Don't you just love a good scoop? Well we've got a biggie!
Natalie Scott, owner and planner behind Natalie Scott Events, just shared a big secret with us — her vision for a one-of-a-kind, Napa-inspired wedding venue is coming to life.
Natalie's new venue, The Grandeur House, will open its doors to Arkansas brides beginning the first weekend of April 2018. The venue will be situated on 41 acres, which boasts massive, mature oaks and a charming creek running through the property.
Here are just a handful of the exciting details Natalie shared with us about the space:
- Seating capacity for 578 total
- White shiplap walls
- Private drive and secluded location
- Located 8 miles from Chenal Promenade
- Custom lighting and drapery throughout
- French doors off ceremony space
- Thoughtfully planned & property-wide handicap accessility
- 31' ceilings
- Unique custom bar area
- Indoor and outdoor space
- Cathedral glass windows behind the altar
- Covered porch
- Cobblestone foyer
- Luxe hardwoods
- Bridal suite, with private dressing area for the bride
- Groom's suite
- Valet parking option
- Multiple outdoor ceremony and reception options
The ground breaking for The Grandeur House is set for the end of July — and we will be there to see it get underway (you know we love sneak peeks!). Natalie says once the venue is completed, it will be a refined, authentic, natural space that is unique to Little Rock. She drew inspiration from Napa Valley and farmhouse styles. We can't wait to see it!
Psst! Natalie will start taking reservations as soon as ground breaks toward the end of July, so be sure to get your spot locked down quick for 2018! Email: Hello@GrandeurHouse.com
The Grandeur House will be located at 24000 Grandeur Lane in Little Rock.