This year marks Sissy’s Log Cabin’s 50th anniversary selling some of the most beautiful jewelry in Arkansas. As the state’s largest independently owned jewelry store, Sissy’s prides itself on quality and extraordinary customer service. It has always been Sissy’s goal for every customer to be treated like family from the first moment they enter the store.
We checked in with William Jones for his go-to guide of the best wedding gifts to give (and to get) on your big day.
FOR THE BRIDE
1. This white gold and sapphire bracelet adds that touch of “something blue.”
2. For the bold and glamorous bride, pieces like these white and yellow gold with diamond earrings are sure to help her feel extra sparkling on her day, and for years to come.
3. For the vintage or non-traditional bride, this rose gold bar necklace is a beautiful way to tell her that you can’t wait to see her at the end of the aisle — and every day for the rest of your life.
FOR THE GROOM
1. A timepiece is the perfect gift. This classic Tag Heuer watch will complement his suit or tux (along with helping him be on time to the altar).
2. For a more outdoorsy man, we love this titanium and steel knife. It’s something he’ll both love and use for the rest of your lives.
3. For the classic and timeless man, we have an exquisite collection of cufflinks.
FOR THE WEDDING PARTY
1. Bridesmaids — For the girls who have been with you through thick and thin, these simple diamond earrings are the perfect way to say “thank you.”
2. Groomsmen — Check out this John Hardy bracelet. It’s made of bamboo and leather, and a great choice for the guys who always have his back.
SISSY'S LOG CABIN
Locations in Pine Bluff, Little Rock, Conway, Jonesboro and Memphis.
(501) 663-0066 (Little Rock) | SissysLogCabin.com
Get to know more about the businesses that bring Arkansas brides their sparkling baubles and dreamy dresses and meet the incredible people behind the scenes in Behind the Veil.