Tanarah Haynie and Justin Hoadley take full-service floral and event planning to the next level statewide with TLF Event.
If you’ve ever been to a wedding in Arkansas, there’s a strong likelihood that Tanarah Haynie, creative director of Tanarah Luxe Floral, played a part in at least one of them. Tanarah and her team at Tanarah Luxe Floral have become one of the state’s premier floral companies specializing in weddings and events throughout The Natural State. And, with more than 21 years of experience, Tanarah continues to bring a fresh perspective by introducing international and big city trends to the South.
Recently, Tanarah Luxe Floral added a planning division to the floral company—TLF Event. Justin Hoadley, a 16-year planning industry veteran and the principal planner for TLF Event, heads the planning division and offers his creative energy and expertise as a one-stop shop for all of a bride’s planning needs.
“TLF has always been more than floral,” Tanarah says. “We've always designed full-concept, from boutique rentals to linens to lighting and everything in between. Our clients were the driving force behind the planning division—they wanted more than just flowers. They wanted experiences. And that's what we do. We were the influencers before influencing was cool; we just didn't know it.”
The TLF Event team offers a design firm experience that mirrors big city planning companies. TLF limits the number of clients they will book in a year so they can fully focus on each individual couple.
When working with clients, it’s important for Justin to have a long initial meeting so he can really get a feel for the couple’s personality and begin to spin together details that will make their day unique.
“My favorite part of the whole process is the end of the event, when my clients look at me and say, ‘Today was everything we wanted, you made our dreams come to life,’” he says. “That's when the job is well done for me.”
5 Trends Justin is Loving
1. Concept Design: “Our team loves taking a couple’s details and designing their environment.”
2. Personalization: “I mean, we are in the South—shouldn’t it have a monogram? Let’s think dance floors, napkins, cups and so much more!”
3. Color: “We are so excited to see bold color emerge back into events from floral to linen to paper suites.”
4. Intimate events: “There’s something to be said for the intimate gathering.”
5. Men’s attire: “More than ever before the guys are coming with the style. We’re returned to the days of smoking loafers, custom jackets and monogrammed pocket squares.”