With an emphasis on art, Anna shares her passion for creation with every wedding story she designs.
Anna Dickinson has always been drawn to the art world. After graduating with a Bachelor of Fine Art degree in 3D design and fine arts, Anna went on to receive her master’s degree in graphic design and ceramic studies from the University of Central Arkansas. Years later, the Little Rock native took her passion for design and channeled it into an interior design and retail store called White Goat in The Heights neighborhood of Arkansas’ capital city. After a successful six years, she sold her business to spend more time with her two little girls.
She continued to dabble in the design world, working a few design and consulting jobs for clients. It wasn’t until a friend asked her to design a 600-person black-tie wedding that she finally stepped into the world of wedding planning.
Now, with almost three years of wedding planning under her belt, Anna is proud to announce that Perception by Anna Dickinson is the exclusive wedding and event planning firm for Moss Mountain Farm, a beautiful mountaintop venue located in Roland.
This or That?
- Veil or No veil
- Ceremony exit or Reception exit—“BOTH! Why not? Anything goes these days!”
- Neutral color palette or Vibrant color palette—“Last year, I would have said neutral color palette hands down, but after quarantine... Bring on ALL the colors! Although, nothing can beat an all-white wedding.”
- Garden ceremony or Church ceremony
- Signature cocktail or Open bar—“Spend money where people will see and remember! The bar is not the place! Up your floral and décor and save money by serving beer and wine with a signature cocktail!”
- Mismatched bridesmaid dresses or Matching bridesmaid dresses—“We encourage a tasteful and intentional selection of mismatched dresses. If this cannot be controlled, then we vote matching.”