- Mostly in Northwest Arkansas, but I travel all over the state! I love getting to see where your love bloomed!
- While I love the trendy looks that you see a lot today, I always aim for timeless. I want you to love your photos as much (if not more!) 50 years from now as you do 2 years from now!
- I like to think of moments as fleeting, and it's my job to make sure those memories are preserved. I consider my mission to be turning "Today's Moments Into Timeless Memories."
- I tell my clients I'm there to make the biggest day of their life easier, not crazier. Need a hand with shoe straps? I'm on my way! Need to get some grass off your train for that next shot? Hang on, I'm on it! Need a second to yourself? I'll go find a place! I want my clients to remember me and be glad they chose ME to spend their day with them. I want them to have as much fun with me as I do with them - and as a bonus, it always leads to great photos!
- The people and their emotions, hands down. This may sound obvious, but it's so much more than snapping pictures of smiling people. It's the relationships that have formed over time, the grandparents seeing their grandbaby marry the love of their life, the flower girl tearing up the dance floor like no one's watching. I believe couples should see all of this and so much more when they look back at their album 5, 10, and 50 years from now. You never know how long you'll have with loved ones, and I believe it's important to catch every piece of emotion felt throughout the day. That's what I want my couples to be able to remember.
- The free cake - just kidding! I love getting to meet everyone! From the couple to the grandparents, to the college roommates - everyone has such great stories to tell.
- Having to prioritize the health and safety of my couples, definitely! It would be so easy to show up without our personal protective gear (or not wear it at all) when those attending weddings don't wear them. I have made it a priority for everyone to feel and BE as safe as possible while we're working together!
- I would want them to know that I am here for them 100%. It's not my job to be there on their wedding day - it's my honor and joy to be a small part in their big day.
Looking for a photographer for your wedding? Check out our vendor page.