What is the name of your business?
What region of Arkansas do you operate in?
- I am located in Jonesboro, AR! I do a lot of work in Northeast Arkansas, but frequently travel to other areas of the state and surrounding areas!
- I describe my style as authentic, timeless, and romantic! One of my favorite times of day to shoot is golden hour! As far as posing style, I love capturing candid moments, but also feel like my posing guidance is a great tool for my couples. I want everyone to look and feel their best, while preserving the authenticity of their relationship.
- I want to be a resource for my clients throughout the wedding planning process and hopefully help ease some stress. I will actually shoot my 100th wedding this year, and feel I have a lot of experience and knowledge to share with my couples to help them navigate their wedding day. I also want to capture images and memories for my clients that showcase their relationship and special milestone in a genuine way!
- I believe the most important thing to capture on a wedding day is the complete “story” and emotion of the day. It’s such a happy day shared with family and friends. Clients have put so much time and energy in to every detail. I want to be sure to accurately capture the day, down to every detail and emotion. Wedding photography is one of the only things clients can physically take away from the day and look back on for years to come.
- My favorite part of my job is building relationships with my clients and vendors. I truly care about each of my couples! It’s always an honor when I get to photograph them later as they reach new milestones too.. maternity, newborn, family photos, etc!
- The biggest initial challenge was accommodating the rescheduled spring weddings in to my fall wedding schedule. Luckily, our area was ultimately able to make changes and modifications to still allow for couples to get married safely and truly enjoy their day!
- I would love for my future clients to know that I truly care about them, their day, their details, and ensuring their wedding day runs as smoothly as can be! I have years of experience shooting engagement and wedding coverage and feel I can serve them well with my expertise! I look forward to meeting and working with you!
Looking for a photographer for your wedding? Check out our vendor page.