What is the name of your business?
- We are located in Northwest Arkansas and we shoot a lot of weddings here! We also travel a lot for our weddings! I have photographed weddings in Missouri, Utah and Arizona. I am excited and looking forward to traveling to Dallas, TX and Denver, CO for weddings this year and more places in the future!
- Our editing style is light and airy and soft. We love photographing in natural light, especially that golden hour glow! If I could describe our style in three words it would be: genuine, joyful and dreamy.
- We don’t have an official mission statement, but as a rule of thumb we always strive to always be our couples’ advocates and ensure a positive and loving experience!
- Our goal is to always ensure our clients feel loved and heard during their time working with us! We want to make sure we are capturing them as who they are and show them how beautiful and wonderful they are! The majority of our clients are brides and planning the wedding can be a lot, so we try to strike that perfect balance between being the experts in photography and giving the bride exactly what they want. It’s all about making a stressful day their perfect day.
- The obvious answer is that we love to capture all of the big moments, guests and every detail. But my favorite part of the wedding and the beauty of having a second shooter is that we are able to capture the incredible emotional reactions of friends, family and loved ones enjoying that moment with you. We want our couples to look at their photos and be reminded of the feelings they had in those moments and see all of the sweet interactions and emotions from that day.
- My favorite part of being a wedding photographer is being able to witness pure bliss from our couples! I love seeing them surrounded by so much support and love. I always leave our weddings with a greater appreciation for God and how sweet love truly is. It really is amazing what I learn each time and what I take with me at the end of the day. It is such an honor to be able to be apart of these sacred moments.
- We have had a few challenges we never thought we would have to face but we have been so impressed by how graceful our brides have been during these times! We had most of our weddings rescheduled and that wasn’t fun, but we want our couples to have the best experience possible so we are willing to be flexible and help in anyway that we can!
- We literally do a happy dance every time we book a new wedding! This is more than just a business to us. We genuinely love each and every one of our clients and become lifelong friends!
Looking for a photographer for your wedding? Check out our vendor page.