A fresh and fruity refreshment for your summer wedding guests.
Gina’s Raspberry Popsicles
3 6-ounce packages of fresh raspberries
2 cups of sugar
2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
¾ cup of water
• Purée all ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
• Set a fine-mesh strainer over a medium pitcher; strain, pressing on solids to measure about 3 ½ cups purée.
• Divide among mini-popsicle molds.
• Cover; insert ice-pop sticks (get creative with the sticks!).
• Freeze until firm.
• Dip bottoms of molds into hot water for 20 seconds to loosen. Remove from molds and serve.
Gina Simpson, Owner
Best in Bubbly
Wedding beverage expert O’Looney’s Wine & Liquor in Little Rock recommends five of their sparkling favorites for your big day:
1. La Marca Prosecco D. O. C.
2. Argyle Vintage Brut
3. Lucien Albrecht Cremant d'Alsace Brut Rosé
4. Pol Roger Reserve
5. J. Lassalle Preference