The best bands and DJs in Arkansas book up fast. Reserving them for your wedding day six months out or more is wise.
Not sure who to hire? Peruse our list of more than 100 musicians in Arkansas. Not sure how much you should be spending on music? Here are helpful figures from our feature "What a Wedding Costs in Arkansas:"
- String quartet for two hours: $600
- Harpist for two hours: $525
- DJs (includes four hours of music and emcee service and basic audio/lighting equipment): $544
- Well-known party bands (includes three hours of live music and emcee service and audio equipment): $2,925, plus an additional $500 for out-of-region travel, if applicable
- Booking agents eliminate a lot of legwork from the music search for brides, but these companies can also charge about $500 less than self-managed talent, according to our research.
At six months, you also need to ....
- Order Save-the-Dates, and send them ASAP.
- Order invitations.
- Order your gown and bridesmaids fashions, as well as the groomsmen garments and accessories.
- Register for wedding gifts. Check out these unique gift ideas.
- Stay on budget.
- Enter our $1,000 honeymoon flight package giveaway online now!
- LIKE us on Facebook for insider wedding tips from Arkansas Bride!
OR if you still have...
- 12 months
- 11 months
- 10 months
- 9 months
- 8 months
- 7 months
- 6 months
- 5 months
- 4 months
- 3 months
- 2 months
- 1 month