Throwback Thursday Inspiration: Shark Week
Sharks are cool and all, but any mention of the ocean gets us daydreaming about lazy days on the water. That can only lead to one thing: our swooning all over again from this nautical bridal session by Kim Boyd of Zoë Weddings.
Just try and make it through the day without your head swimming with these delicious details!
- Model: Kristen Woodson
- Photographer: Kim Boyd of Zoë Weddings, Searcy
- Florist: A Perfect Bloom, Beebe
- Rentals (linens, details): A Perfect Bloom, Beebe
- Custom Cookies: The Plum Peacock
- Makeup Artist: Doris Yates of The Cosmetic Studio, Searcy
- Hair Stylist: Laura McCabe of Bliss Salon & Boutique, Searcy
- Hairpiece and Bridal Jewelry: MidWestern Whimsy
- Dress: Low’s Bridal, Brinkley, and designed by Casablanca Bridal
- Shoes: Dillards-North Little Rock, designed by Alex Marie