5 Reasons Why Eureka Springs is the Perfect Place to Say "I Do"
When it comes to finding the perfect place for your nuptials, this hidden-gem of a town is all you need. Not only is the landscape gorgeous, but Eureka Springs is a much loved wedding destination for brides all over the country. Here are our reasons why Eureka Springs is at the top of our dream wedding location list:
1. A famous chapel that gets press around the world
There's no doubt you've heard of Thorncrowne Chapel. This gorgeous venue consists of a magnificent wooden structure, which contains 425 windows and over 6,000 square feet of glass. Designed by renowned architect E. Fay Jones, Thorncrown has won numerous architectural awards such as the American Institute of Architects’ Design of the Year Award for 1981 and AIA’s prestigious 25 Year Award, according to the venue's website. This is a must-see Eureka Springs venue that we think you'll love.
2. A historic hotel for your guests to stay (or hold your reception)
The 1886 Crescent Hotel and Spa is a four-story, Victorian-style resort created from blocks of native limestone atop one of the highest point in all of the Arkansas Ozarks. The hotel is a picture-perfect spot to house your guests or hold your reception. The hotel can house 300 guests, offers on-site catering and offers an outdoor party space. We love this historic beauty!
3. Amazing shops and restaurants for your guests to enjoy during their stay
Eureka Springs may be small, but it's packed full of fun things to entertain your guests during your wedding weekend. Some crowd-favorite restaurants include the romantic Grotto Wood-Fired Grill and Wine Cave, Ermilio's Italian Home Cooking, Local Flavor Cafe, Oscar's Cafe and the Bavarian Inn Restaurant. When it comes to shopping, Eureka Springs has you covered. Some of our favorites include Quicksilver Gallery, The Birdcage, The Spice Boat and Silly Chile.
4. The breathtaking scenery
You can take in the gorgeous views in a variety of ways in picturesque Eureka Springs. You can spend the day boating on beautiful Beaver Lake, go ziplining at Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks, hop on the Eureka Springs & North Arkansas Railway, explore the Eureka Springs Gardens and much more.
5. World-class vendors
Rest assured that you will be in good hands with the Eureka Springs bridal industry. Some of our favorite vendors include:
- Pamper yourself at the New Moon Spa at the Crescent Hotel.
- You'll love the historic charm of the 1886 Cresent Hotel & Spa.
- Hold your all-inclusive wedding at the 1905 Basin Park Hotel in downtown Eureka Springs.
- Exchange your personal vows in a beautiful garden, a romantic gazebo or in front of a hand-carved fireplace at the beautiful Lookout Cottages.