A Guide to the Perfect Bachelorette Weekend in Fayetteville
If a rowdy weekend in Vegas or an expensive trip to Mexico isn't your kind of party, we've come up with a handy guide to help you plan the perfect bachelorette weekend in Fayetteville. The northwest corner of Arkansas is home to all kinds of hidden gems, so if you want a weekend of fun with your girls before the big day, Fayetteville is the place to be.
Before you do anything else, book your stay at one of these incredibly unique hotels to start your bachelorette party off right.
Vibe: Sophisticated, modern and chic.
Why You Should Book Now: You can rent space for events, and you can enjoy the bed-and-breakfast package which can include breakfast in bed. The rooms are gorgeous with modern decorating.
Cost: An executive king room with one king bed and one sofa bed runs about $148.80.
Vibe: Upscale, charming and nostalgic.
Why You Should Book Now: The location puts you near the University of Arkansas, so you can enjoy the beautiful views and are within walking distance to Dickson Street.
Cost: The executive king with a king bed and sitting areas will cost you $169.
Vibe: Historic, comfortable and welcoming.
Why You Should Book Now: The Dickson Street Inn is in a great location that puts you near Fayetteville’s hotspots, and you get access to road bikes and the inn’s private grotto.
Cost: On the weekend, rooms range $185-225.
Vibe: Warm, fun and chill.
Why You Should Book Now: There's a convention center to book an event, and the location is close to the University of Arkansas, so you're a short drive from anywhere you'd want to go.
Cost: A king suite runs about $159.
Now that you’re all set with a place to crash at the end of the night, let’s take a look at the best brunch and dinner options in town.
Ella's Table inside the Inn at Carnall Hall
Vibe: Cozy, upscale, farm-to-table fare.
Why You Should Eat Here: Ella's recently had a major renovation and the new space is perfect for a bach weekend dinner. While you wait for your table, you can pop over to the new Lambeth Lounge for a signature cocktail.
Cost: Meals range $8-39
Vibe: Elegant, enchanting and unique.
Why You Should Eat Here: You can book a room for your event, or you can enjoy a more casual atmosphere in the lounge. Brunch or dinner, you’ll have a delicious meal.
Cost: Dinner entrees range $8-29.
Vibe: Classy, rustic and Old World.
Why You Should Eat Here: Italian food, cocktails and pizza are always a solid bet, and you can reserve your table ahead of time.
Cost: Entrees range $12-19.
Vibe: Timeless, comfortable and nostalgic.
Why You Should Eat Here: You get all the fun of American contemporary dining in an elegant yet comfortable restaurant right on Dickson Street.
Cost: Entrees range $19-23.
Vibe: Casual, exciting and chill.
Why You Should Eat Here: Fans of Thai food, rejoice. Taste of Thai has been voted the best Thai food in Fayetteville and our staff member Lydia agrees. There's a cute little patio if the weather's nice or you could always get your food to-go.
Cost: Entrees range $11-15.
- Take a Floral Arrangement Class — Garden Living Supply Co. and PIGMINT offer fun classes for your girls if you’re feeling creative.
- Attend a Concert at George’s Majestic Lounge — The music venue hosts all kinds of artists and makes for the perfect place to chill out and cut loose.
- Decorate Cakes at Rick’s Bakery — The bakery offers classes, and nothing’s stopping you from picking up a few treats while you’re there.
- Paint and Sip — You can schedule a private class at Painting with a Twist and don’t forget to BYOB.
- Shopping — Shop 'til you drop at one of Fayetteville’s many boutiques like Savoir-Faire, Maude, Riff Raff and Lola.
- Yoga — If you need a moment to relax and breathe deeply, book a yoga class for you and your girls at Zen Studio.
- Karaoke — After dinner and drinks, head down to You Know Uno on Dickson Street for some fun karaoke. If you'd rather sing along than get up on stage, Willy D's Dueling Piano Bar is another happening spot on Dickson.
- Brunch so Hard — Fayetteville isn't lacking in delicious brunch spots. Arsaga's Coffee Roasters is a favorite among locals for their AMAZING toasts, crepes and coffee. The Farmer's Table is a great farm-to-table spot and Prelude Breakfast Bar's menu alone is more than enough reason to wake up early to beat the brunch crowd.
- Brewery Tasting — Take a trip to the tasting room at Fossil Cove Brewing Company. Or better yet, make a day of it and travel to the 11 breweries on the Fayetteville Ale Trail. (Just make sure to take an Uber!)
- Grab a Cup of Coffee — If you want to slow down and chat with your besties, enjoy a cup of joe at Onyx Coffee Lab, Mama Carmen’s Espresso Cafe or Arsaga’s Coffee Roasters.
- Field Trip — Bentonville is just a short drive north, and there your crew can explore the Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, which is well worth the drive. Just think of all the fun photo ops you'll have wandering around the museum's galleries!
- Float the Buffalo River — For an outdoor activity, brides can rent a cabin or take a day trip to float or canoe the Buffalo River.
- Farmers Market — The Fayetteville Farmers Market is the place to be on any given Saturday from April to November. The market is bustling with fresh flowers, artisan crafts and fresh produce. Even if you're not looking to cook on your bach trip, this is a fun opportunity to explore the Fayetteville Square.
For more Arkansas bachelorette party ideas, click here!