Hello Beautiful! The New Issue of Arkansas Bride is Here!
The new issue of Arkansas Bride is here! And we couldn’t be more excited.
This beautiful labor of love is filled to the brim with inspiration and ideas, as well as hundreds of wedding vendors for you to choose from. Be sure to look for these special features and helpful hints throughout the magazine to enjoy this edition to the fullest:
- NEW! Two three-page Real Wedding specials and 11 total creative I dos, including:
- Arkansas native turned big-city pro football player Hunter Henry’s wedding to the gorgeous Parker Schmidly
- A one-of-a-kind veggie-themed wedding in Conway
- The first-ever wedding at the gorgeous new Legacy Acres (also in Conway)
- The best new desserts that will have you rethinking that candy bar or basic cake.
- A look at what’s trending NOW and what’s going to be hot NEXT.
- TRENDS! Gifts and wedding essentials themed around cool Arkansas venues.
- Unique styled shoots that are beyond dreamy and dripping with inspiration
- VIDEOS, VIDEOS, VIDEOS! Dave and a Camera worked so hard to help us bring to life our bridal fashion section, tablescapes and more—find his dreamy videos and other great real wedding videos throughout our site!
- Look for this: “Wedding vendors we love”—these are our fave wedding pros in Arkansas.
We could go on and on, but we want to leave a little more for you to discover when you pick up a copy this week! Not sure where to get one? Just click right here!
If you submitted photos for this edition, be sure to look for your wedding photos inside, or look out for them on the blog in the coming weeks and months ahead! We just love sharing your bridal moments and big days with the world!
PS: We hope you love the fresh, chic new design aesthetic of this edition. Our new graphic designer, Omar Alonso truly brought our editorial vision to life and we’re thrilled to have him on our team.