Real Arkansas Wedding: Amasa Maine & Seth Southard of Bay
Amasa Maine + Seth Southard
Oct. 19, 2013 • Local barn, Jonesboro
Love story: Seth and I met in a little Nebraska town called York. We went to a small Christian college there called York College and after meeting our junior year, we quickly realized we liked one another. Seth sent me flowers on Valentine's Day that year, and the rest is history.
We dated the remainder of our college years and dated long-distance for a short amount of time after we graduated. I decided to move from my home in Minneapolis, Minn. to his small town of Bay, Ark. in the winter of 2010. Seth proposed to me two years later during a church service. He brought me in front of the church and got down on one knee.
Personal touches: It was a beautiful wedding and our families helped make it that way. Everything was homemade, including the flower arrangements, soup dinner, and wedding and groom's cake.
- Photographer: Jclare Studios Photography
- Catering: Chuckwagon Catering, North Little Rock; Homemade soups by Lori Maine, Dee Gutshall, Lois Vincent and Jessica Southard; Pies by Rhonda McNabb; Homemade sandwiches by Phyllis Ashlock
- Bride's cake: Groom's mother, Jessica Southard, owner of Jessica's Bridal and Formal, Bay
- DJ: Throw Down Entertainment, Jonesboro
- Wedding Gown: Jessica's Bridal and Formal, Bay
- Groom/Groomsmen Attire: Men N' Black Tuxedoes, Jonesboro
- Invitations: Bank and Business, Jonesboro
- Tent/Rentals: Artents, Jonesboro