Attention Bridesmaids: 'Scoop Adventures' Ice Cream Book Signings This Weekend
We know bridesmaids, friends and family are always on the prowl for the latest gift to give the bride-to-be.
So, when we came across the book "Scoop Adventures: The Best Ice Cream of the 50 States" by Lindsay Clendaniel filled with delicious ice cream recipes, we thought it would be perfect for that special wedding gift you've been searching for! After all, who wouldn't love to make some of the most yummy ice creams from parlors across the country?
We gave away a copy this week, but that doesn't mean you can stop by Eggshells Kitchen Co. or Loblolly Creamery to get your very own copy signed-- and maybe get a sample, too!
Here is when you'll be able to meet the author and get the "scoop" on the book:
- Demo and book signing, 5:30-7:30 p.m. Friday (June 6) at Eggshells Kitchen Company 5501 Kavanaugh Blvd, Little Rock
- Book signing, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday (June 7) at The Green Corner Store with Loblolly Creamery, 1423 Main St, Little Rock
The 80 deliciously adapted recipes Lindsay discovered were home-tested and designed to be easily made with a home ice cream maker. Some of those recipes include:
- Lemon Ricotta Cardamom Gelato from Dolcezza, Washington D.C.
- Blueberry Kale Ice Cream from The Hop Ice Cream Café, Ashville, N.C.
- Lavendar Caramel Swirl Ice Cream from Loblolly Creamery (yay!)
- Mayan Chocolate Ice Cream from Full Tilt Ice Cream, Seattle